It’s easy to gift our games on Steam and Xbox One, but here’s the hard part: figuring out who in your life deserves it. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of good candidates to consider this holiday season.
1. Anyone with a gaming console or computer who likes to laugh with friends.
- All of the Jackbox Party Packs can be played on PS4, XBox One, Nintendo Switch and oh, so many more!
2. Anyone who throws lifeless parties that usually end with you faking IBS.
- We’re great for parties, so no need to falsely clutch at your colon after another game of charades!
3. Anyone who would like to draw “Ben Affleck eating a gyro” with their phone.
- Which is actually a large portion of the population, according to our research.*
4. Anyone with a Twitch or Youtube stream who likes to interact with their audience.
- Since all you need is the room code and a phone, audiences can play from anywhere in the world!
5. Maybe an ex-lover?
- We’re not saying our games will DEFINITELY bring them back to you, not after the way you so callously toyed with their emotions in the Hamptons over Labor Day, but crazier things have happened.
6. Your employees!
- Instead of raises, annual bonuses or health insurance, slip a download code of the Jackbox Party Pack 4 into their locker.
7. Gerald, the drifter who lives in your crawl space and doesn’t seem to laugh anymore.
- Actually, you should probably check that he’s still alive. Does your house smell funny?
8. Maybe an ex-lover?
- Yes, we said this already, but here’s how it could play out. You fake being lost at sea as you were sailing to do charity work in Ecuador. Have your lawyer knock on their door, tell them you left something for them in your will and deliver a manila envelope with a Jackbox Party Pack 4 code inside. They’ll get real mad and throw it in the corner. “What about the Hamptons?” they’ll scream. The envelope will sit and sit, but days later, during a rainstorm, they’ll relent. They’ll download the game and throw a party in your honor. Everyone will laugh. Everyone will cry. Everyone will toast your memory. Just as your former lover wins their third game of Fibbage 3 in a row, you open the door and step in from the storm and say “It was the laughter that brought me back.” Cut to wedding bells. Cut to three kids. Cut to dying in the arms of your beloved… which is totally someone else. You can’t get away with faking your own death, idiot.
9. College kids
- Yeah, sure.
*We didn’t do any research.