Comcast Xfinity subscribers with an X1 box can purchase and play many Jackbox games. Here’s how it works.
- Locate Jackbox Games on X1 by browsing the apps menu on X1 or saying “Jackbox Games” using your Voice Remote.
- Once the games collection is open, you can purchase any of the games by selecting Buy and following the on-screen purchase instructions.
- Once you purchase a game, a video will play providing instructions on how to access the game. (Note: Video will only play when you initially buy a game.)
- To access the game from the instructional video, either:
- Press Info and then Extras while the video is playing to bring up the enhanced content panel, then select any section of the panel to start the game.
- To exit the video, scroll down to the Enhanced Extras Included with Purchase row and select any of the extras to start the game.
Accessing Your Purchased Games
- Locate Jackbox Games on X1 by browsing the apps menu on X1, saying “Jackbox Games” using your Voice Remote or by navigating to the Purchases tab of the Saved menu.
- To start playing a game, scroll down to Enhanced Extras Included with Purchase and select any extra, at which time the game will begin.
- Like with any Xfinity On Demand content, press Exit at any time to exit the game and return to the X1 On-Screen Guide.
- To see more information, navigate to HOW-TO in the game.
For FAQs and more info, see this page.