YOU DON’T KNOW JACK Party (and the Jackpad app) have been DISCONTINUED. Instead, check out our newer games, which use your device’s web browser as the controller. No app required! And if you’re looking for YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, it’s in our first Jackbox Party Pack.
It’s multiplayer YOU DON’T KNOW JACK and your phones are the controllers!
That’s right, “the greatest quiz-show game ever made” according to The Onion’s A.V. Club can now be played as it was meant to be played: with friends, on your couch, with several pizzas, and beverages scattered about, and a rabbit that snuck in, and some work-release prisoners in the audience, with soothing jazz playing in the background, and the scent of vanilla coriander cinnamon candles in the air, while everyone wears those inflatable sumo wrestler costumes. Or… however you like to party. That’s just a suggestion.
YOU DON’T KNOW JACK Party highlights:
- Play with 1-4 players!
- Use your mobile devices as wireless controllers!
- Screw Your Neighbors and force them to answer! That’s right – the Screw is back.
- Multiple-Choice Questions, DisOrDats, and mind-spinning Jack Attacks!
- Specialty questions like Who’s the Dummy?, Funky Trash, and Cookie’s Fortune Cookie Fortunes with Cookie “Fortune Cookie” Masterson!
It’s the comedy trivia game where HIGH CULTURE and POP CULTURE collide. Covering everything from spaghetti to Yeti, from the Tooth Fairy to the Staten Island ferry, and from sharks to sharts, YOU DON’T KNOW JACK is the only trivia game that makes you laugh and think at the same time. And sometimes vomit a little.
So grab some friends, or friend, or imaginary friend, and play YOU DON’T KNOW JACK Party today.
Download the free JackPad™ app to your Android, iPad, or iPhone device to seamlessly interact with YOU DON’T KNOW JACK Party. All you need is your iOS or Android device and a head crammed full of random trivia knowledge.
- Answer questions by buzzing in with your mobile device!
- “Screw Your Neighbor” by forcing them to answer questions they don’t know!
- Personalize your buzzer with any name you desire!
- No extra controller hardware necessary!
Just connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network as your OUYA, FireTV, or iOS device and your JackPad™ will connect.
TWO WAYS TO PLAY:
- On your TV – connect your iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV via Airplay. Then use your iPhones or iPads as controllers.*
- On your iPad or iPhone – use your device as the screen that everyone watches, while using (different) iPhones or iPads as controllers.*
* Download the JackPad app separately to use your iPhone or iPad as a controller. For single-player games, you can play on your Apple TV and use your device as the controller, without the JackPad app.
Try YOU DON’T KNOW JACK for OUYA with a free 11-question episode or upgrade to get an additional 20 episodes. Only have one controller? No problem! Our free JackPad™ app for iOS and Android devices turns your phone into one of three additional controllers. The Jackpad app is free in the Apple App Store℠ and on Google Play™.
YOU DON’T KNOW JACK Party has come to the Amazon FireTV and Amazon FireTV Stick.
There’s a free version to try freely for free at absolutely no cost, plus a huge expansion pack of episodes to upgrade to!
So grab some friends, or friend, or imaginary friend, or cardboard cut-out of your favorite U.S. president, or a mop with an attractive face drawn on it, and play YOU DON’T KNOW JACK Party today!
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Kindle, Kindle Fire, Amazon, the Amazon Kindle logo, and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.